February 1, 2009

Dance yourself silly!


My beautiful princess!

Aliya and Mommy on our date

Aliya and I had a date today I took her to Playhouse Disney. Our good friends the Bannings came along as well. Makenzie had a cute princess mickey mouse hat that she let Aliya borrow. Aliya's favorite was handy manny. During intermission she danced up and down the aisle. One of the cast members saw her dancing and asked if she would like to come on stage and dance to "hot dog". She happily agreed. It was priceless. She took his hand and walked up on the stage as if she was part of the program. She danced the cutest little hot diggity dog dance I have ever seen. She was pretty excited. We had a lot of fun. Afterwords I took her to Mcdonald's (her choice of course), we got her happy meal and went to sit down in the play area. No more than two bites into her nuggets and this screeching alarm began to sound. A curious little boy decided to open the "emergency exit, do not open alarm will sound" door. Not one of the Mcdonald's employee's including the manager could turn it off. So after about 10 minutes of this ear piercing noise we decided to head home to finish lunch. We had a great day together. I love spending time alone with Aliya. She is so much fun and so different when it's just the two of us. I am so blessed to have her as my "Little Lady".


Aliya dancing at intermission

Born to dance
Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog...

Way to go Aliya!
Aliya waving to the crowd


Her love to dance has already got her on stage



Crystal - Drew - Makenzie

Pat Pat Pat Pat....

BLAST OFF!!!

Aliya & Makenzie

My glowing magic wand

5 comments:

  1. that is adorable and so fun that she got to dance on stage! super cute.

    banning sounds familiar...is that kim's sister? if so what is kim up to?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Kim's sister. She is good living in Meridian has one cute little boy named talmadge. I think she stays at home and her hubby is a graphic designer for the statesman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Callie! I found your blog off of Tracys. It looks like you guys are doing well in Idaho! Sorry I never got a Cmas card in the mail, I'm still adjusting to life with 3 kids. You'll have to send me your email so I can invite you to our blog. My email is samiphilcarter at hotmail.com I hope all is well for you guys! Your hair is so cute btw! Take care! Sami Carter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love girl time. your little girl has the prettiest coloring, seriously what a doll. oh and I think your fish feast sounds delicious, I love me some good seafood. by the way I really like you hair cut, it really frames your face well. you are one cute mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that pic of me I look dead! I am so white! All your little pics are cute though:)

    ReplyDelete