May 14, 2009

We Love the ZOO!

When my sister came to visit we took all the kids to the ZOO. They had such a good time and really considering how many kids we had with us, it went really well. Just look at the excitement on this girls face! She loves the ZOO as much as the rest of us!
My favorite sister Tracey and her cute little guy Mason in the tunnel at the ZOO.
Aliya loved the Kimodo Dragon
Mason not so much!
These are my two little pearls in a clam shell.
Aliya riding the little Tiger
Tia & Aliya
My little Navy
Haydon pointing out the bald Eagle that he thought was pretty amazing!
Aliya, Jalin & Haydon in the back of a safari Jeep
All the kids! (Quinn, Mason, Jentry, Conner, Aliya, Jalin, Haydon & Tia)
Conner, Quinn, Jentry, Aliya, Tia, Jalin & Haydon
Good times had by all! :O)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures!! I need to take my kids there sometime soon!! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete