May 24, 2009

WHEN I COUNT MY BLESSING I COUNT YOU TWICE

HaPPy BirThDAy my sweet baby girl!

Nevaeh turned 1 at the end of April, and I'm sad my baby is growing up so fast. She has truly been a blessing to our family. I absolutely adore her, and she absolutely adores her Daddy?! Haydon and Aliya just love her to pieces. I can't imagine any greater happiness in life than loving my children.

I couldn't pick just one picture so I picked a few...;)

You can see the naughtiness in those eyes. She loved eating her birthday cake with her hands

There's no stronger bond than that of a sister I just LOVE those dimples!!! Oh how I love you!



AAHHHHH!!!



There are no words to describe the amount of love she has for this crazy guy
And there are no words to describe how this big guy could let this little girl wrap him around her cute little finger
Two things I love - my Navy and Chocolate
HA! She's so dang cute!
When I look at you I am reminded why I am here. I am reminded that there is no greater love than that of a parent. Your hugs melt my heart and make me wish I could freeze a moment in time. As I watched you learn to crawl and then to walk my feelings of excitement for you to enter into a new world to explore, were mixed with my feelings of sadness that you are no longer my little baby, but my little toddler. I can't get enough of your adorable dimples and your frequent giggles. When I watch you sleep it takes my breath away. I absolutely completely and most definitely am in love with you!
And for that... When I count my blessings I count you twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment