April 30, 2009

EASTER

I know Easter was almost a month ago but I just can't blog further without posting our fun Easter together as a family. I just love our family and how much fun we have together.On Friday night we colored Easter eggs before the kids went to bed.
Aliya and I had fun working together to color her eggs.
They were so sleepy but we had so much fun!

My Mom usually does a HUGE Easter egg hunt at her house. We couldn't make it this year so she sent the hunt to our house. Saturday morning Haydon had a T-ball game and afterwards Jay took the kids to the park to play while I went home and hid the goods. They showed up and it took them about 30 minutes to find it all. They had a great time! Afterwards we sat on the patio and played with all their new little trinkets.


Nevaeh really wanted someone to open all her little bags.

On Sunday after church we had Jay's family over for a BBQ and Easter egg hunt. The kids had such a good time with their cousins. Nevaeh had fun in Papa's arms, watching the kids hunt for eggs.
Tia, Conner, Aliya, Nevaeh, Jalin & Haydon after the hunt was over
Navy stole Jalin's egg...
Tried to put it in Aliya's bag...
And decided to eat the tasty treats herself! What a smart cookie!
OK so this is our attempt at getting a picture of our kids on Easter...
Nevaeh?
Feet down please
What is going on here???
And here???
I think this is the closest we are going to get, Aliya holding Navy down, and no smiles on Haydon or Aliya. (oh and where's the camera?)
Off she goes again (she can't even crawl yet and she can't get away fast enough).
Are we singing?
...
We finally gave up. How do people do it?

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! your kids are so cute! It can be tricky to get a decent picture, but I like the silly ones! Looks like you had a fun Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are posting Easter sooner than I am! Our computer is having issues and won't let me upload any photos :( I may be posting Easter in June! Looks like you had a fun time! Love the Easter dresses/shirt & tie- super cute!! I am happy to see my children aren't the only ones who have trouble figuring out where the camera is! Could they all smile at the same time- just once?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids look so beautiful, I actually like the crazy pictures...it shows their cute personalities, and besides that's real life huh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easter looks fun at your house!! We'll come there next year! Do you think that the Easter Bunny will know we are there instead of at our house? ha ha We'll write him a letter!! :) Cute dresses!

    ReplyDelete