April 29, 2009

YUCKY CHEESE!

Our good friends the Colts invited us to Yucky Cheese, I mean Chucky Cheese for an uninvited Birthday celebration for their daughter Kaylee. My kids love the Colt kids so when we got the call that they were having a family only party at Chucky Cheese and invited us along we thought our kids would appreciate the opportunity to not celebrate Kaylee's Birthday. So along we went.

Aliya and Ella driving the car. I dread the day these two are driving!
One more turn PWEESE Mom?! YIPPEE I got my way, I love this ride!
Little Miss Navy and Daddy

Braxton and Haydon
My kids are LOUD, and they love to YELL!!! (Not just at Yucky Cheese, ALL the time!)
My point! Kohen is such a cute little guy I just had to post this picture!
Kaylee, Haydon & AliyaAliya & Chucky
Haydon & Chucky

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Your kids are getting soooo big! How cute is little Miss.Navy. Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete