January 6, 2009

Well today was a pretty laid back day. The kids and I hung out most of the morning. Once Aliya was down for a nap Nevaeh and I went to Costco with Holli and Tysen. Do to my loss of memory with each and every child I forgot my purse so for me it was a pretty pointless trip. We dropped Holli off and picked up my purse and headed to D&B for a much needed shovel. And then off to our daily trip to wally world. We had a very fun dinner with Holli and Darin and their fam. She made a pretty amazing chicken tortilla soup. We played a little ticket to ride, which they were pretty good at for their first time. And the kiddos made candybar cookies. YUMMY!!! Haydon had watched a scary movie a week or so ago at his cousins house and had nightmares for a couple days and couldn't go to sleep at night because of the "demonds". So tonight we overheard him telling Tysen that if you think of Jesus then he will take the place of all the "demonds" in your head. I thought that was so cute! What a big boy he is. We headed home and bathed the kids and got them into bed. Tomorrow we are back to the grind, Mom and Dad back to work and Haydon back to preschool. On the other hand for Aliya and Navy they get to play tea party and spend time with Grandma which is funner than what the rest of us are doing. Aliya really looks forward to her Grandma time!

No comments:

Post a Comment