January 14, 2009

My trip with Nevaeh to Utah

Nevaeh and I had so much fun in Utah. We went to stacee's wedding on Friday, it was beautiful. We had so much fun at her reception Nevaeh danced with Aunt Tracey and giggled, and giggled, and giggled. It was priceless. Saturday was Tracey's Birthday we met Dad for breakfast at the one man band and then headed out on a shopping spree with Derik and the two babies. Derik is a good sport! Korey met us all for a late lunch at Olive Garden. When we got home we put the babies to bed and Cory hit the hay, he was exhausted from guard. Tracey and I made a little birthday apple crisp and played a good ol game of yatzee. It was so fun to spend time with my sis again, we have such a good time together. On Sunday Tracey, Mason, Nevaeh, and I went to Grandma Snelson's, Derik me us there we had pizza and played skip bo. Tracey took Navy down to visit Grandma Cindy. Grandma Snelson came back to Tracey's house with us for Mason's Birthday party. Mason had his own little chocolate cake to eat and eat it he did. He was so cute. On Monday I cut my hair off and Navy and I hopped on an airplane and headed home. We REALLY missed our family. It was so nice to see them again and Aliya could finally stop saying "I want my Mommy". What a fun trip!!!

1 comment:

  1. We has so much fun while you and Naveah visited. We hope you all come and visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete