March 25, 2009

PAY IT FORWARD!

Pay It Forward (I stole this idea from my sister). The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a gift from me during this year. When and what it will be is a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. So that means you are committed to doing it to three people.....Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift or treat. Let's see who looks at my blog! I may not have your home address, so please tell me your e-mail so I can GET your home address! :) This should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hey you, I'm the biggest dork...I was thinking it was this week that you would be here. I'm so sorry that I missed you! We were still lingering with the sickness last week, so I'm glad we didn't pass it onto you guys!! I hope you are doing well! I'm so sorry I missed you, I need to not be such a space case!!!! Hope all is well for you guys! Tell Jay we said Hello! Take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in!! You need to repost this now and see if you get more people! :)

    ReplyDelete